Noesis Solutions is specialized in simulation process integration and numerical design optimization. The company is a simulation innovation partner to manufacturers in automotive, aerospace and other engineering-intense industries.
To reinforce our team, we are urgently looking for a skilled Software Test Engineer
to design and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up and executing final test procedures.
To ensure success as a Software Test Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of software development and testing procedures, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level Test Engineer can create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of Noesis’ products.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Meeting with the product and development teams to determine product testing parameters
• Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product
• Conducting quality control (QC) and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures
• Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures
• Writing up and executing the final QC and test procedures
• Preparing test reports for management and suggesting software fixes
• Analyzing current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve testing procedures
• Providing detailed specifications for proposed testing solutions including time and scope involved
• Implementing and maintain in-house software evaluation test programs
• Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards
As a promising candidate you ideally have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering or similar field
• At least 2 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer
• Familiarity with testing tools e.g: Selenium, GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins, or others
• Programming experience with Python and Java
• Extensive knowledge of software testing procedures
• Ability to collate data and compile test reports
• Autonomous and self-organizing person, with ability to work under time constraints
• Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box
• High-level technical writing skills
• Working proficiency in English is a must: written and spoken
• Quick learning, problem solving and organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
• SME-minded. Drive for innovation and excellence
Practical details and our offer
• Full time and challenging job as part of a young, ambitious, excellent team
• A good work-life balance and possibility to work from home
• Start date: ASAP
• The pride to promote high-tech innovation
Ours is a fast growing, international and financially healthy company
with an informal, flexible working atmosphere. You will work in our Italian office in Novara.
If this sounds like you, please reply with your Resume and a relevant cover letter.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Inge Bergers / HR via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 16 317 040.