This position is located at Noesis Solutions Headquarters based in Leuven, Belgium.
Noesis Solutions is specialized in simulation process integration and numerical design optimization. The company is a simulation innovation partner to manufacturers in automotive, aerospace, and other engineering-intense industries.
- Part-time 50% (19.5hrs)
- >5 years of experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a relevant field
- Languages: Dutch and English are a must, French and German are an asset
Human Resources professional successfully working in fast-paced changing environments with strong interpersonal, time management, and technical skills and with a successful record of building and improving processes.
- strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes
- good understanding of full recruitment process
- good knowledge of Learning & Development processes
- SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce (optional)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities
- Result and goal oriented
- Team player
- Assess and improve HR & Admin processes and procedures
- Collaborating with and/or leading management in employing change process concepts and techniques
- Start up and manage a Learning & Development Process and Platform
- With a focus on continually developing an organization’s workforce, conduct training sessions, administer on-the-job training programs, evaluate training program success, and maintain records of employee participation and improvements made through the programs.
- In current War for Talent provide recruitment support including developing position descriptions, recruitment advertising, reviewing resumes and screening applicants and managing the interview process.
- Conducts proactive searches utilizing creative and cost-effective sourcing methods and networking strategies, including internal sources such as employee referrals and encouraging employee development.
- Responsible for pre-screening and scheduling all candidates for interviews; including processing background and credit checks for applicants.
- Coordinates employment testing for candidates, review assessment scores and candidates’ qualifications to determine eligibility.
- Analyzing job titles and duties to help set salaries, conducting and analyzing compensation surveys, evaluating and administering benefits plans and monitoring benefits costs.
- Assist in daily HR & Admin tasks
- Young, dynamic, and international environment
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
Noesis Solutions is a fast-growing and financially healthy company with a flat organizational structure and an informal, flexible working atmosphere. Employees say that they feel encouraged to take initiative and develop their careers.
If this sounds like you, please apply here with your Resume and a relevant cover letter.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Inge Bergers / HR via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 16 317 040.